Legal basis for data collection
Processing Your Personal Information (i.e., any information that would enable its identification by reasonable means; hereinafter "Personal Information") is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to You and to provide our services, to protect our legitimate interests, and to comply with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What information do we collect?
The types of data we collect are:
or user data provided by the user by filling in forms/forms Contact Us on the Site/ subscription to our newsletter/ creation of an account on the Site;
or personal data contained in communications sent to us by the user;
or information regarding your use of and navigation on our Site, such as your IP address and other device identifiers, operating system and browser type, and information regarding the Site pages you visit, collected through cookies or other tracking technologies;
or personal data collected from third parties, such as data that you agree to share with us on publicly accessible social networks (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and/or that we may collect from other publicly accessible databases.
The user is under no obligation to provide such personal data. Failure to provide personal data may limit and/or prevent the provision of the requested service.
On the other hand, the provision of additional personal data other than those required for the fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations and for the proper display of our services with the necessary traffic data is optional and has no effect on the use of the Site and related services.
How do we receive information about users?
We receive personal information from a variety of sources:
- When the User voluntarily provides personal information to register with the site;
- when you use our Site or access it in connection with the use of our services ;
- by third-party providers, services and public registries (e.g., traffic analysis providers).
How do we use your personal data?
We may use the information for the following purposes:
- Communicate with the User - send notices related to our services, provide technical information, and respond to any customer service issues;
- Enter into contracts with the Customer related to our services;
- Communicate with the User and inform them of the latest updates and services;
- Propose advertisements when you use our Site (more information under "Advertisements");
- Market our Web sites and products (more information under "Marketing");
- Conduct analysis and statistics, aimed at improving the Site.
In addition to the various uses listed above, your personal data may be disclosed to our trusted partners who assist us in providing the services we offer or to improve your experience, with guaranteed levels of personal data protection appropriate to current legislation.
- Hosting and operation of our Site;
- To propose our services to you;
- To store and process such information on our behalf;
- To propose advertisements to you and support us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaign, as well as to help us recalibrate our target user base;
- To provide you with Marketing offers and promotional materials related to the Site and services;
- To conduct research, technical diagnostics and analysis.
We may also disclose information in good faith if we believe that doing so is useful or reasonable to: (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests; (ii) enforce our policies (including the Agreement), including investigating potential violations; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or other unlawful activities, suspected fraud, or security concerns; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) to prevent harm to our, our customers', Users', or third parties' rights, property, or safety; or (vi) for the purpose of cooperating with law enforcement and/or where we deem it necessary to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You have the following rights that relate to your personal data:
- Right to revoke consent - where appropriate, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion - the user has the right to request access to any personal data stored and to obtain a copy of it, to request the correction of inaccurate data and to request in some cases the deletion of personal data. To exercise the above rights, the user may contact the Controller directly at email@example.com.
- Right to data portability - in certain cases, you have the right to receive all personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and also to request us to transmit it to another data controller where technically possible.
- Right to restrict processing - you have the right to restrict the processing of personal data by us in case:
- of violation of the prerequisites of lawfulness of processing (as an alternative to requesting the deletion of the data itself);
- in which the user requests the rectification of his or her data (pending the Holder's rectification);
- in which you object to the processing of your data (pending evaluation by the Owner).
Personal data subject to restrictions in this regard, we will process them only with your consent or for the preparation, exercise or defense of legal action.
- Right to object to processing - in case of processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you will have the right to object to the processing. In case of user's objection, we are obliged to stop the processing subject to our demonstration of overriding legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the user's interests, rights and freedoms or the demonstration of the need for the preparation, exercise or defense of legal actions.
In the case of processing the user's personal data for marketing purposes, the user will have the right to object to the processing at any time.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority where you believe that the processing of your personal data violates applicable law.
For more information about your rights or in case of any complaints or requests regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may require you to prove your identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in deference to current regulations.
We endeavor to respond to user requests as soon as possible and in any case within the applicable time frame.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our regulations. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information collected and the purpose for which it is collected, taking into account the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy obsolete and unused information as soon as possible within reasonable limits. In light of applicable regulations, we will retain records containing customers' personal information, account opening documents, communications, and anything else required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may correct, supplement, or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time at our sole discretion.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a Web site assigns to a User's device while viewing a Web site. Cookies are very useful and can be used for a variety of purposes, which include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making it faster and easier for you to interact with our services. Cookies are also used to ensure that displayed advertisements are relevant to the User and their interests and to compile statistical data on the use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. 'session cookies' stored only temporarily during a browsing session to allow normal use of the system, deleted from the device when the browser is closed;
b. 'persistent cookies ' read only by the Site, saved on the User's computer for a set period and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used when it is necessary to know who the User is for repeat visits, for example, to allow us to store preferences for later access;
c. 'third-party cookies' set by other online services that track content on the page being viewed, for example, by third-party analytics companies, which monitor and analyze access to our Web site.
Cookies do not contain any information that identifies you personally, but Personal Information we store about you may be linked, by us, to information stored and obtained by cookies. You can remove cookies by following the instructions in your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not function properly and your online experience may be limited.
Third Party Information Collection
the company F.lli Bonelli S.r.l., with registered office in Via Roma 86, Rivergaro (PC) 29029, P. IVA 00113070338 (hereinafter, the "Society"), is the Data Controller of the data you provide when browsing the site www.cantinebonelli.it (hereafter, the "Website). Simple access to the Site does not require you to enter your personal details. For the possible use of the online service 'contacts', to receive the Company's newsletters and to have access to other additional services, you will have to enter your personal data.
Personal data are entered directly by users through the services available on the Site and will be processed with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter, the "GDPR"). According to the indicated regulation, such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights. The following information is related to the Site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirecting links placed in the pages of the Site. Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, the Company provides you with the following information:
- to obtain the cessation of processing in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including in relation to services identical to those already purchased from our Company (so-called right of objection);
- to obtain information regarding the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing, and the parties to whom the data are disclosed (so-called right of access);
- To obtain rectification or supplementation of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you in the following cases (a) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; (b) you have revoked your consent to the processing of the data if it is processed on the basis of your consent; (c) you have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you if it is processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to point out that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to enable you to fulfill a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of erasure);
- to obtain that the personal data concerning you be only retained without any other use of them in the following cases (a) You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you nevertheless object to the deletion of the personal data by us; (c) the personal data are necessary to you for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim; (d) you object to the processing and are awaiting verification as to whether our legitimate grounds for processing outweigh those of the data subject (c.d. right of restriction);
- to receive in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format personal data about you processed by automated means, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called right of portability).
We also remind you that you have the right to apply to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 - 00186 Rome RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
The processing is carried out by the Owner with automated tools. With the exception of technical cookies, which are strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the Site after having read the short-form information (so-called banner) and take advantage of the services that involve the installation of cookies.
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function properly. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to properly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, so they will always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting some functionality or the display of pages on the site).
The Site, according to current regulations, is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytics cookies that do not allow the identification of the User, as they are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services.
The aforementioned solutions may prevent you from using certain features or viewing parts of the Site.
Third-party Web sites and services
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
Many operating systems allow you to restrict the tracking of advertising content associated with the user's device ID. You can change the settings directly from your device. Therefore, we encourage you to consult the instruction manual for your operating system or contact the relevant service center for more information on how to adjust or change the relevant settings.
We take seriously the protection and privacy of minors. We do not accept registrations to the Site or orders submitted by individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we will not knowingly collect or process personal information from them.
This Policy may be subject to change by the Owner.
The user is, therefore, kindly invited to periodically visit the Site, in the privacy section, in order to be constantly updated on its contents.
Last Modified: March 10, 2022